Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Proverbs 30 Take Refuge in Him

Scripture:  Proverbs 30:5  Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.


Observation:  He is a shield to us but only when we actually take refuge in Him. There are many other places to take refuge but none of them are perfect like He and His word is.  


Application:   When there is a battle to be fought, it is the Lord's, if I let it.  He is a strong tower and I want to run to Him and be safe.  I need to continue to always seek Him and His words and wisdom to guide me and protect me. 


Prayer:  Dear Lord,  Thank you so much for being my mighty protector.  You are always there for me to take refuge in and I just need to remind myself that the battle is yours.  Thank you for your amazing and perfect word.  Help me to hide your words in my heart so that when I need to hear from you, it's just a thought away.  Forgive me for ever thinking that I can handle things on my own.  I love your grace and mercy and will ever be grateful for them. 



Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment