Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proverbs 16 Nothing is Random

Scripture:  Proverbs 16:33  The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord.


Observation:  No matter how random or coincidental anything may seem, God is orchestrating it all.  Nothing is random.  He is always in control.


Application:  I'm a worrier. Always have been. I need to remember that no matter the situation, no matter how out of control it seems, even when it seems our lives are in the hands of our finances or job, it's a lie.  God controls it all. Even if we were to cast lots, he would determine how the dice landed.


Prayer:  Dear Lord, 


Thank you that you have everything in your more than capable hands. I have nothing to worry about.  You control every aspect of life and I am learning to trust you more and more each day. Please help me to let go of worry and fear and allow you to work out your plan for your glory.  Forgive me when I allow my focus to fall on my fears instead of your power.  I love you so much and thank you for being my hero.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment