Saturday, November 26, 2011

Proverbs 24 Build your Strength

Scripture:  Proverbs 24:10  If you falter in  a time of trouble, how small is your strength!


Observation:  How we handle trials is a direct result of how we build our strength before they happen.


Application:  I need to be in God's word and prayer as much in the easy times as in the trials.  I need to build my spiritual strength up so that I'm ready for whatever comes my way.


Prayer:  Dear Lord,  Thank you for never leaving me or forsaking me.  Thank you for freely offering me Your strength when I'm weak.  Please help me to continue in a daily time in your word and prayer so that when the day of adversity comes, I am spiritually strong enough to handle it.  I want to be able to see trials through Your eyes and wisdom; not my own.  Thank you for loving me.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment