Monday, November 21, 2011

Proverbs 21 Don't Plan Your Life Away

Scripture:  Proverbs 21:30  There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.


Observation:  No matter how smart or witty someone thinks they are, God is the ultimate authority.  


Application:  If my plans are just mine alone, they will not succeed but if my plans line up with God's will, then I will be exactly where He wants me to be.  I am a planner by nature but I need to remember to slow down and ask God for His wisdom before I waste my time.


Prayer:  Dear Lord,  Please forgive my desire to control things at times as I plan incessantly.  I want your will and blessing on my life and to be exactly where you want me to be.  Help me to stop and ask you for your wisdom before I plan my life away.  I know you have a purpose for me and I don't want to miss it by leaving you out my plans.  


Amen

1 comment: