Saturday, November 12, 2011

Proverbs 12 A Wife of Noble Character

Scripture:  Proverbs 12:4  A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.


Observation:  I want to be a wife that my husband enjoys talking to and about! I want to be his greatest cheerleader and confidant and his very best friend.


Application:  Our situation is  difficult right now. My husband works out of state and it's hard to balance our marriage and family just on the weekends. I tend to get negative and frustrated. My husband is very stressed with his job and I don't want to add any more stress to him so I need to remain positive and confident that God has a plan through all of this! 


Prayer:  Dear Lord,


Thank you so much for my husband's job.  Even though it takes him away from us, it's such a blessing that he has one. Please give me the strength and wisdom to know how best to encourage him in every way I can.  I want to be a wife of noble character and be my husband's crown!  I know you have a plan in this situation and I trust you to work it all out!


Amen

1 comment:

  1. Please, Lord guide their marriage in the times they are apart and the times they are together. Please help them to grow in the ways you intend for them. Thank you for bringing Julie to read your Word alongside me. Thank you for the blessings it brings us both. :)

    ReplyDelete