Saturday, December 17, 2011

Luke 12 Be Ready

Scripture:  Luke 12:40  You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.


Observation:  Staying in the Word and prayer is essential because time is short and He could be coming any time. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  Matthew 24:36   I want to be ready when He comes!


Application:  When I get to heaven, I long to hear the words "Well done my good and faithful servant!"  Matthew 25:21  I want to make sure I'm ready for that day.  I need to allow Jesus to mold me into the woman He wants me to be and make sure He always takes first place in my life. 


Prayer:  My Lord,  Thank you that you have promised me a place with you in eternity someday.  I pray that I will be ready for the day you come to take us there.  Please show me the areas you want me to grow in and help me to become the servant you want me to be. Help me to be bold when it comes to talking to others who don't know you so they can share in the hope that I have.  Come quickly, Lord Jesus!


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment